Wednesday, June 24, 2009

thing 7

The video explained feeds well. thanks-I needed that. I mean I thought I understood but now I know I understand. I did explore some of the links on the 23 things blog and subscribed to them as well. It is a great way, once again, to stay organized with feeds (and Up to date) which btw, is what I work on every day. I am, my nature, right brained, and thus organization is a journey. I love it. Now my questions is, can you have 2 readers if you have 2 google identities? I don't ....just occured to me that maybe it would be helpful if you were in grad school, which I am, that it might be helpful to have 2, 1 for library stuff, and 1 for student stuff or even personal ....

1 comment:

  1. I wondered about your comments about having 2 google identities. I thought surely there is a way to organize your feeds! There is a small link at the bottom left of the page - "Manage subscriptions »" You can group subscriptions into folders. That way you could do a folder for library stuff, a folder for personal etc.

    ReplyDelete