Wednesday, July 1, 2009

diging digg thing 15

I dug into dig and what I noticed first about the explanation of 23 Things is that it is SOCIAL. Therefore, the purpose of it is to be SOCIAL. And I am social….I love to talk, but when I have time. Now I am in grad school, working on school things, trying to read all the Lone Stars and as many of the YA’s as possible plus endless lists that I want to read……I just don’t choose to permanently put time into this website.

I have never heard of it. It is interesting. To those just starting out on certain tasks or if you have extra time, I think it could be really fun.

I did explore several pages and did find an article about spy gadgets we would all love. In my secret life, I would like to be a detective! I saw the facebook icon so I sent it to my facebook page. It is very interesting how quickly you can add info etc to other applications. It blows my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment