Wednesday, July 1, 2009

thing 14 is delicioso

I have used Delicious before. I loved it because all my bookmarks were saved no matter what computer I was on. Now I can see how you can share easily and not even have to email each other. For example, if all the middle school librarians have a delicious bookmark and we give each other our addresses, that we can periodically look at them and update ours! How easy is that!

Before a teacher friend actually asked me to take her website off my delicious bookmark because I had made it public and when anyone typed in her name (which was quite unusual), her website came up. I really don’t know why she didn’t want her students to see it, but she didn’t. It was not the school’s link, but a personal one she had made for a class. Interesting what can happen when things are public

No comments:

Post a Comment